ORA AOX®: Superoxide dismutase (SOD), bioavailable Resveratrol, Phyllantus emblica (AMLA).
ORA MOOD®: Saffron, Witania, Rodiola.
The situations caused by the rhythm of current life lead to a state of constant activation and anxiety, a state of stress that is negative for our mental and corporal well-being.
Combat the oxidative stress that produces cellular damage and fight physical and mental stress without diminishing the capacities and physical and intellectual performance has been our objective in the development of AORA DAY.
Recommended Daily Dose
Take 1 to 2 capsules a day (at the beginning of treatment), preferably during breakfast and / or meal.
It is recommended not to exceed the daily recommended dose.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep in a cool, dry environment.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before using the product.
How does AORA Day works?
AORA Day is composed of three active complexes with synergic response among them, energizing complex, anti- stress complex and antioxidant complex.
When and how should I take AORA Day?
We recommend taking the dose of one or two capsules during breakfast and / or food. Some clients tell us that including the intake in the morning routine is easier, especially if the energy supply can interfere with sleep. The important thing is to be constant in the daily shots to get the best results. We recommend leaving the container on the bedside table or in the office so that your shot becomes a daily habit.
If the product is combined with AORA Night, you should consume one capsule in the morning and one AORA Night thirty minutes before bedtime.
How do you combat oxidative stress?
Providing a selective blend of antioxidants that neutralizes the free radicals produced in our body and preparing our body to be in optimal conditions in their day to day.
Free radicals are reactive molecules that cause life-long negative health effects due to their ability to alter DNA, proteins and lipids (oxidation).
What does "bioavailability" mean?
The bioavailability of an active ingredient indicates the ability to cross the intestinal barrier to enter the bloodstream and be absorbed by the body.
How do you guarantee the safety and quality of the ingredients?
We are committed to providing products that are as safe as they are effective, maximizing the bioavailability of the assets that make them up. Our quality control, together with our team of scientists, identify and isolate the active ingredients that we seek and validate them using the most advanced techniques, usually with chromatography equipment (HPLC). We only work with leading suppliers and manufacturers in their category, which guarantees that we meet or exceed the highest European quality standards, equivalent to those of the pharmaceutical industry.
How does AORA comply with the guidelines of the EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) and AESAN (Spanish Agency for Food Safety and Nutrition)?
AORA validates its products to the European authorities verifying compliance with the EFSA and AESAN guidelines.
How should I store AORA Day?
We recommend storing AORA Day in a cool, dry place, avoiding direct sunlight or other sources of heat for long periods of time.
How long should I take AORA Day to perceive its effects?
Although the results and their subjective assessment vary from person to person, in our clinical study, there have been decreases in levels of stress, anxiety, insomnia, as well as improvements in cognitive ability, in three weeks from the beginning of treatment. Verbal fluency and working memory. The improvement in vitality usually appears before. We recommend reducing the dose to one capsule daily once you begin to perceive the beneficial effects for health.
Can I take AORA Day with other food supplements? And with medicines?
We have not identified specific contraindications or side effects to the doses given. However, we always recommend consulting with your doctor, who knows your medical history and your particular situation.
Consult with your doctor if you are undergoing treatment with sedative drugs.
Can I take AORA Day if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a qualified health professional before consuming any of these products.
Is AORA Gluten Free Day?
Yes, AORA Day is formulated without wheat or its derivatives.
Is AORA Day an OGM-free product?
All AORA products are formulated with ingredients that are not genetically modified.
Can I take more of the recommended dose of AORA Day?
The formulation has been performed by our health experts to provide a proven and optimal dose of active ingredients and therefore we do not recommend exceeding the maximum dosage of two indicated daily capsules.
1. AORA Day: Clinical study conducted by the Spanish Society of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psycho-Sciences. Ghajar A, Neishabouri SM, Velayati N, Jahangard L, Matinnia N, Haghighi M, Ghaleiha A, Afarideh M, Salimi S, Meysamie A, Akhondzadeh S. Crocus sativus L. versus Citalopram in the Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder with Anxious Distress: A Double-Blind, Controlled Clinical Trial. Pharmacopsychiatry. 2016 Oct 4.
2. Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC). Arctic root Rhodiola rosea L., rhizome et radix. EMA / HMPC / 289537/2012
3. Chandrasekhar K., Kapoor J., Anishetty S. - A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine. 2012; 34 (3): 255-262
4. Takeda M, Takehana S, Sekiguchi K, Kubota Y, Shimazu Y. Modulatory Mechanism of Nociceptive Neuronal Activity by Dietary Constituent Resveratrol. Int J Mol Sci. 2016 Oct 11; 17 (10).
5. Camins A, Junyent F, Verdaguer E, Beas-Zarate C, Rojas-Mayorquín AE, Ortuño-Sahagún D, Pallàs M. Resveratrol: An Antiaging Drug with Potential Therapeutic Applications in Treating Diseases. Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2009 Dec 15; 2 (3): 194-205.
6. Pieszka M., Szczurek P., Ropka-Molik K., Oczkowicz M., Pieszka M. - The role of resveratrol in the regulation of cell metabolism, a review. Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2016 Feb 25; 70: 117-23
7. Julie Carillon, Claire Notin, Karine Schmitt, Guy Simoneau and Dominique Lacan, Julie Carillon, Claire Notin, Karine Schmitt, Guy Simoneau, and Dominique Lacan. Dietary Supplementation with a Superoxide Dismutase Reduces Stress, Physical and Mental Fatigue in Healthy People: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2014 Jun; 6 (6): 2348-2359.
8. Maier CM, Chan PH. Role of superoxide dismutases in oxidative damage and neurodegenerative disorders. Neuroscientist. 2002 Aug; 8 (4): 323-34.
9. Variya BC, Bakrania AK, Patel SS. Emblica officinalis (Amla): A review for its phytochemistry, ethnomedicinal uses and medicinal potentials with respect to molecular mechanisms. Pharmacol Res. 2016 Sep; 111: 180-200. Doi: 101016 / j.phrs.2016.06.013. Epub 2016 Jun 15.