It is recommended not to exceed the daily recommended dose.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a doctor before using the product.
How does AORA Night work?
AORA Night is composed of ingredients that provide a triple effect, sleep inducer and deeper sleep, relaxing effect and anti stress and potent antioxidant complex, even more powerful than in AORA Day.
In combination with AORA Day, maximizes the anti-stress effects, allowing a better rest and optimum antioxidant effect while we sleep.
When and how should I take AORA Night?
We recommend taking the dose of one capsule thirty minutes before going to bed. The important thing is to be constant in the daily shots to get the best results. We recommend leaving the container on the bedside table so that your shot becomes a daily habit.
If the product is combined with AORA Day, you should consume one capsule of AORA Day in the mornings and one of AORA Night thirty minutes before bedtime.
How do you combat oxidative stress?
Providing a selective blend of antioxidants that neutralizes the free radicals produced in our body and preparing our body to be in optimal conditions in their day to day.
Free radicals are reactive molecules that cause life-long negative health effects due to their ability to alter DNA, proteins and lipids (oxidation).
What does "bioavailability" mean?
The bioavailability of an active ingredient indicates the ability to cross the intestinal barrier to enter the bloodstream and be absorbed by the body.
How do you guarantee the safety and quality of the ingredients?
We are committed to providing products that are as safe as they are effective, maximizing the bioavailability of the assets that make them up. Our quality control, together with our team of scientists, identify and isolate the active ingredients that we seek and validate them using the most advanced techniques, usually with chromatography equipment (HPLC). We only work with leading suppliers and manufacturers in their category, which guarantees that we meet or exceed the highest European quality standards, equivalent to those of the pharmaceutical industry.
How does AORA comply with the guidelines of the EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) and AESAN (Spanish Agency for Food Safety and Nutrition)?
AORA validates its products to the European authorities verifying compliance with the EFSA and AESAN guidelines.
How should I store AORA Night?
We recommend storing AORA Night in a cool, dry place, avoiding direct sunlight or other sources of heat for long periods of time.
How long should I take AORA Night to perceive its effects?
From the first capsule, you will notice its effects in the nocturnal rest.
Can I take AORA Night with other food supplements? And with medicines?
We have not identified any specific contraindications or side effects. However, we always recommend consulting with your doctor, since in the light of your medical history and your particular situation you can evaluate in the appropriate context this convenience.
Consult with your doctor if you are undergoing treatment with sedative drugs.
Can I take AORA Night if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a qualified health professional before consuming any of these products.
Is AORA Gluten Free Night?
Yes, AORA Night is formulated without wheat or its derivatives.
Is AORA Night an OGM Free Product?
All AORA products are formulated with ingredients that are not genetically modified.
Can I take more of the recommended dose of AORA Night?
The formulation has been performed by our health experts to provide a proven and optimal dosage of active ingredients and therefore we do not recommend exceeding the dose of a indicated capsule.
1. Affron® study: Proprietary Golden standard clinical study on over 130 patients.
2. Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC). – Community herbal monograph on Passiflora incarnata L., herba. EMA/HMPC/669740/2013
3. Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC). – Union herbal monograph on Eschscholzia californica Cham., herba. EMA/HMPC/680372/2013
6. Pieszka M., Szczurek P., Ropka-Molik K., Oczkowicz M., Pieszka M. – The role of resveratrol in the regulation of cell metabolism, a review. Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2016 Feb 25;70:117-23
7. Julie Carillon, Claire Notin, Karine Schmitt, Guy Simoneau and Dominique Lacan, Julie Carillon, Claire Notin, Karine Schmitt, Guy Simoneau, and Dominique Lacan. Dietary Supplementation with a Superoxide Dismutase Reduces Stress, Physical and Mental Fatigue in Healthy People: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2014 Jun; 6(6): 2348–2359.
8. Maier CM, Chan PH. Role of superoxide dismutase in oxidative damage and neurodegenerative disorders. Neuroscientist. 2002 Aug;8(4):323-34.
9. Variya BC, Bakrania AK, Patel SS. Emblica officinalis (Amla): A review for its phytochemistry, ethnomedicinal uses and medicinal potentials with respect to molecular mechanisms. Pharmacol Res. 2016 Sep;111:180-200. doi: 10.1016/j.phrs.2016.06.013. Epub 2016 Jun 15.